- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address; and
- Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
1. Booking form.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
Who We Share Personal Data With Employees
We may share user data with the following third parties:
1. Cleaning contractors, contractor, marketing agency.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
1. Contact details..
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
1. Contact clients to provide services..
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.