Terms and conditions
Bondcarpetclean.com is a Marketing Agency that serves as a Professional Intermediary Team between a Client & Bond Cleaning Contractors.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before booking our services as they will constitute a contract between us and you. From the time of you making the payment to commence the work, it will be accepted that you have perused this document and consent & bound to the entirety of the points
By placing an order with Bondcarpetclean.com, you affirm that you are in concurrence with and limited by the agreements beneath.
In this document, the words listed below shall implicate the following meanings:
“BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM”, “Marketing Agency” or “Agency” refers to
“Customer”, “You”, “Your” and “Client” refers to any individual who acquires services from Bondcarpetclean.com.
“We” refers to Bondcarpetclean.com or an accredited contractors endorsed by
“Us” or “Our” refers to Bondcarpetclean.com or a contractor authorized by Bondcarpetclean.com.
“Service” or “Services” refers to any service requested by the customer and provided by Bondcarpetclean.com.
“Terms” & “Terms and Conditions” refers to the service terms and conditions contained in this document.
“BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM Business Partner”, “Business Partner”, “Our Contractor”, or “Contractor” refers to a Bond Cleaning Contractor, business or individual that enters into an agreement with BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM to acquire BusinessServices.
“Contractors” or “Contractors” refers to any individual who performsthe service via BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM.
“Heavily Soiled” refers to the presence of extra filth, dust, or dirt that is present at greater levels than that of an average home.
“Managing Agent” refers to a recognized agent who handles the property’s rental business. For example, an established Real Estate agent.
“Property” refers to the place in need of Our Bond Cleaning Services.
“Bond Cleaning Standards” refer to the cleanliness of the property that would clear and pass the Managing Agent’s inspection (under the supervision of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) and allow the bond to be released to the Customer.
“Reasonable endeavors” means that we have tried our best to make a decision based on the facts and information that is accessible to us at that particular point in time.
Note: You can always find our updated agreements on our website at https://www.bondcarpetclean.com. You are requested to check this page regularly.
- These Terms and Conditions will be applicable by any contracts for services entered into by “Bondcarpetclean.com with the Customer and shall take precedence over any other paperwork or correspondence from the Customer.
- These terms will apply to all of the Client’s dealings with the Service Provider or any of entity related to service provider, including by being incorporated into all booking confirmations, agreements, quotations, invoices, or orders under which the Service Provider is to provide services to the Client.
In consideration of the matters described above, as well as the mutual benefits obligations set forth in this agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the client and the agency agree as follows:
2. TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will continue in full force and effect until the completion of the service, unless terminated earlier as provided in this agreement. The term may be extended with the parties’ written consent via any written or recorded means.
- If either party wishes to terminate this agreement prior to the completion of the services, that party must provide notice to the other party in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, any monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in AUD (Australian Dollars).
All the quotes are estimates only. They are based on the information provided by the client as well as projected home and room sizes. We make reasonable efforts to quote as exactly and as practically as possible; nonetheless, quotes are subject to change if we or the Customer find additional requests from the client or changesin the information supplied by the client at the time of booking. Such as:
- The property does not match the description provided by the customer. For example, the homemay include an extra room such as a bedroom,toilet, living space, kitchen,sunroom or study room.
- The property is in a heavily soiled condition. A home may need more time or chemicals to clean to meet Bond Cleaning Standards.
- A portion of the property needs the use of a specialized cleaning service. This includes any places we consider hazardous, such as windows, fans at a high level, or areas that need expertise and/or equipment to bring the area up to Bond Cleaning guidelines.
- Any area within the property including possible contents that fall outside the concurred services as defined within the cleaning schedule.
- The initial instructions of the client are changed.
- If a variance is discovered, the client will be notified promptly and a new quote will be issued. If the client approves the quote, we will proceed with the cleaning.
Please visit our website for what is deemed as a larger than average standard.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
The following are not included in this Agreement
- We retain the right notto clean an item/area inside or outside the property if the item may endangerthe contractors.
- Removal of trash or house items for disposal.
- Fans and Light fittings that are over in height and cannot genuinely reached by 2 step ladder cannot be done.
- Hazards identified by the contractors, for example chemical items.
- Outside windows for the floor above ground level.
- Wear and tear, as well as things that may be impossible to clean due to long-term or severe exposure or contact with a buildup of grime , grout , rust , permanent stains on floor (carpet and in garage) ; if such regions or objects are found, no warranty will apply.
For more information about the inclusions and exclusions please refer to our cleaning checklist which can be found on our website.
5. Job Payment and Commission Fee:
Note: Bondcarpetclean.com is an intermediary agency between a Client & Bond Cleaning Contractors that works solely on commission basis. The Bond Cleaning Contractors are endorsed, accredited, and authorized with Bondcarpetclean.com
- Once you receive the quotation, in order confirm the job, we request an amount at least $40. The remaining amount has to be made on the arrival of the contractor at the said premises.
- The job payment made by the client is collected by BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM on behalf of the contractor. After retaining the commission, BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM transfers the Cleaning payment to the contractor only when the work is completed.
- The client accepts and recognizes that the payment made to any account or subsidiaries of BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM is made on behalf of the contractor. Once the payment is received, we will retain our commission from the payment and pay rest of the amount to the contractor.
SURCHARGES ON THE CREDIT/DEBIT/PREPAID CARDS
In the case that payments are made using credit, debit, or prepaid cards, the Service Provider retains the right to impose credit card fees (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
The Client must pay the added costs for any change(s) to the Services requested by the Client that are beyond the scope of the Services specified in the relevant Client Form, such as if the condition of the Premises varies in any manner from how it was represented by the Client or in a Client Form
In most cases, when Changes are needed, the Service Provider will offer a fixed-fee quotation for the extra Services prior to providing the services.
The Service Provider reserves the right to extend or amend any delivery schedules or deadlines for the Services as may be reasonably necessitated by such Changes.
6. MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Note: Bondcarpetclean.com is a Marketing Agency that serves as a Professional Intermediary Team between a Client & Bond Cleaning Contractors who are endorsed, accredited, and authorized with BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM.
- BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM encourages the client to try and resolve disputes (including claims for returns or refunds) with the related Contractor directly. Accordingly, the client acknowledges and agrees that BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM may, in its absolute discretion, provide the client’s information as it decides is suitable to its contractor involved in the dispute. BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM will also provide all the contact details of its contractor related to the client services.
- In case of any dispute the client can approach the contractor directly. If the Client and Contractor fail to resolve a dispute directly between them then either party may request the other party to submit to the Dispute Team at BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM. Bondcarpetclean.com will try to resolve the issue between them on the basis of the Exit Report provided by the client’s property manager.
- A client may refer a dispute to BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM. The client must co-operate with any investigation undertaken by BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM. BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM reserves the right to make a final determination based on the information supplied by the client and the contractor to resolve any issue.
- BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM has the right to hold any Agreed Price that is the subject of a dispute in the Payment,until the dispute has been resolved.
- If a dispute arises with the Contractor, the clientmust co-operate with the Contractor and make a genuine attempt to resolve the dispute.
- If BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM providesinformation abouttheir Contractorsto the Clientfor the purposesof resolving disputes under this clause, the client acknowledges and agrees that such information will be used only for the purpose of resolving the dispute (and no
- If a client has a complaint about the BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM Service please contact us through our email or phone mentioned on website.
7. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
- If the customer cancels the Bond Cleaning Services 5 days before the scheduled date, he Or she will get a full refund whatever paid.
- In the event that the customer cancels the booking within 24 hours from the booking date or while contractors at property, a cancellation fee of $80 and a call out fee of $180 will be charged.
- We reserve a right to charge the client’s credit or debit card with a minimum call out fee of $180 if he or she cancel the job within 24 hours from booking date.
- In the event that the Client has made any upfront payment to the Service Provider before the cancellation of a Service, the Service Provider will refund the remaining fee after deducting any applicable charges within 10 business days.
CANCELLATION BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service Provide retains the right to discontinue their services, in the event that they:
a) Discover hazardous items on the property.
b) Discover the property would endanger the clearness health and safety.
c) Assess to the property has not been provided.
- BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM has the option to reschedule or drop any Service if the property isn’t in the conditionor size expressed, or on the other hand if unanticipated conditions emerge
- The customer must be reachable at all times and one hour before the agreed-upon start time of the work. If we are unable to reach the Customer for whatever reason, we shall complete the work using reasonable efforts if payment is made in full.
- The Customer has to provide the contractor’s complete access to the Property as Our Contractors must have unrestricted and unimpeded access to all parts of the property where the service is required.
- The Customer agrees to permit photographic pictures of the Property to be taken before, during, and after the service; these images will be used only to document before and after images for quality assurance and proof of limits, if applicable.
- Customers must give the contractors with access to power and hot & cold running water.
- If the contractors are needed to clean behind or under a heavy object, such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookcase, or any other item considered heavy, the Customer will be asked to relocate these items before to the start of the serviceat their own risk and expense. If the heavy item/s are not removed, unless otherwise agreed in writing, the
area behind these would not be cleaned due to inaccessibility and contractor will not come back to reclean these areas .
- Prior to the start of any Service, the Customer is requested to remove any personal items of value such as valuables, furniture, paintings, etc. before our Contractors begin the cleaning.
- We will not be liable forthe disposal of any trash (whetherinside or outside the premises).
9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT:
PROVIDE INFORMATION AND ASSOCIATION
- All paperwork, information, and assistance reasonably needed for the Service Provider to execute the Services must be provided by the Client.
- The Client undertakes to communicate with the Service Provider as it reasonably asks for the Service Provider to deliver the Services.
HOT WATER & ELECTRICITY
On the Booked Service Date, the client has to provide the following with regards to the premises:
- Hot water connection that allows the Service Provider to execute the Services.
- Functional power supply connections for the Service Provider to execute the Services.
10. BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS
- BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM exclusively accepts Contractors and Clients who are at least 16 years old.
- Clients of the BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM Marketing Platform must be individuals, although they can state in their account description that they represent a corporate organization.
- BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM is an Intermediary Team/ commission agents between a Client & Bond Cleaning Contractors. Thus, it has no obligation or assumes no responsibility for any element of the Client-Contractor relationship, including, but not limited to, the description, performance, Quality or delivery of Services.
- The customer understands and accepts that BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM does not provide Bond Cleaning Services. BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM only source out with Bond Cleaning Contractors that have been experienced, and authorized by BONDCARPETCLEAN.COM.
11. 5 DAYS BOND CLEANING GUARANTEE
- The 5-day guarantee given by the contractor states that our contractor will return at no cost to fix any issues that your managing agent has recognized in their exit report and verified with our bond cleaning inclusions or exclusions list.
- A re-cleaning will be permitted once we receive an inspection report from the Managing Agent outlining the issues clearly and supported with pictures.
- We require at least 48 hours from the time we get your managing agent’s written exit report to resolve any issues. The property will need unrestricted access with hot water supply, and electricity. Also the client has to ensure that a parking space is available at the premises. If the cleaner has to park his/her vehicle in a paid-parking, the client has to
pay for the same.
- If there is a disagreement or if the contractor does not return to rectify the problem, we will make our best endeavor to resolve the issue or refund the amount for that specific work that has been left uncleaned by the cleaner. No refund will be provided for the area(s) or items(s) cleaned by the cleaner.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee only applies to the Service for which you have hired us. For example, if you hire us for a Bond Clean but not a Carpet Clean, Our Guarantee only applies to the Bond Clean. Carpets are not covered by our Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- Certain products are not covered by our 5 days bond guarantee. For a full list of the Service items, please read our Bond Cleaning Inclusions and Exclusions available on our website. For example, ceilings, garage stains and walls, or severe stains that need the services of a professional third party are not covered by the Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- A re-clean will just resolve the issues recorded in the property manager’s/agents’ original report if relevant. The areas/items not included will not be cleaned.
- These Terms and Conditions remain in effect until the Service is launched and completed (Whether the service is a clean, re-clean, or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all re-cleans.
- All Customers acknowledge that our 5 day bond cleaning guarantee is only valid if you notify us within 5 calendar days of the Service being completed.
- We make no guarantees for natural occurrences that occur over time. Items like (but not limited to) settled dust, watermarks, open windows and doors, and so on. An unoccupied home rapidly accumulates dust and is prone to dead insects and the like. We make no guarantees as a result of these occurrences, including all elements of the Bond Return
- If the property does not stay unoccupied after our contractors have cleaned it, the 5 day Bond Cleaning Guarantee is considered null and invalid. The only exceptions to this paragraph are if the carpets are cleaned by a competent carpet contractors approved by us or if you obtain a written agreement from us.
- You MUST schedule your bond clean after all furniture has been removed, the premises is unoccupied, and all required maintenance or other work on the property has been done.
- We shall not be held liable for any event that might be characterized as an Act of God, such as a flood, storm, fire, earthquake, or cyclone.
12. FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE:
The Service Provider won’t be atrisk for any postponement in playing out its commitments or for an inability to fulfil its commitments under these terms if the deferral came about because of unforeseeable conditions such as ‘Acts of God’, ‘Natural Disasters’, ‘Government action or interference’, ‘Labor shortages’, ‘National Emergencies’ and ‘Acts of War’, etc.
A notice or other communication given to a party must be in writing and in English. It should be addressed to the party’s email address that the parties uses formally and to communicate on a regular basis unless such email address is known to be inactive by the party giving the notice.
Notifications are considered issued and received if they are delivered by hand, through pre-paid postage within the same nation or in another nation, via pre-paid postage, by email to the specified email address, given on the third working day after the posting date, or given on the fifth business day after the date of airmail delivery.
The above mentioned methods are valid unless the person sending the email knows or has reasonable grounds to believe that the email and its attachments were not delivered to the addressee’s domain indicated in the email address within 24 hours of the email’s transmission.
- Refund requests will not be entertained after the Service has been finished and we have left the premises.
- Before arranging for a third party to provide service, the Customer must agree to enable a re-clean or inspection of any work considered unacceptable.
- The Customer understands that the 5 Day Bond Cleaning Guarantee applies only to Bond Cleaning services and not to any other services.
- During the Service, every precaution is taken. Some goods are older and may have incurred ‘wear and tear,’ making them prone to accidental breaking. Light fittings, fly screens, and other perishable plastics are especially vulnerable. If you think that any damage has occurred beyond “wear and tear” as a result of the Service, please describe the damage in writing and include any relevant photos.
- You agree to waive any claim against us for any incidental expenses incurred as a result of the service, including but not limited to rent payments and the loss of bond funds applied.
- Any damage claims will be subject to evidence being given by either side that the damage was caused during the service; if blame is acknowledged, the contractor and the customer agree to exchange information and consent to the contractor having access to the property for the length of the claim. If appropriate, this may provide access to quotations for replacement and repair.
- If your refrigerator or freezer has to be cleaned, you must empty and defrost it ahead of time. There may be additional charges.
- Within 24 hours after the conclusion of the service, the Customer must notify us of any event involving an accident, breakage, property damage, or theft caused by any act of a contractors.
Note: We don’t endure any inappropriate conduct towards Us or Our contractors that harasses, intimidates, compromises, or uses dread (verbally, recorded as a hard copy, or physically) by the Customer, including explicit language, bigotry, racism, and offensive remarks. We will make whatever move is vital, including legitimate activity, against anyone who takes part in undermining or harmful lead. We hold the option to expeditiously end any
Services without refund. You, the Customer, consent to this and recognize that you have no right to a refund.
- Any concerns must be sent in writing to email@example.com
- Any complaints must be submitted within 24 hours of the Service being provided.
- Customers’ names, contact numbers, the date of the complaint, and a comprehensive description of the issue, including any relevant documents and notes, must be included in all complaints.
- Complaints must also mention the Client’s preferred resolution.
- The Client agrees that they have access to our website and that they may use the complaints process.
- The Client understands that if they do not follow our complaints process, we reserve the right to reject the complaint and/or take no further action at our discretion.
- If you are happy with our suggested measures or solutions, we will close the complaint and keep the results on file for our continuous improvement program.
- If you are dissatisfied with our suggested measures or remedies, we shall document this, and you agree that either party reserves the right to submit the complaint to the appropriate federal, state, or territorial consumer protection agency or legal adviser.
16. LIABILITY LIMITATION
The Service Provider’s aggregate responsibility for any claims arising under or in connection with these terms or the Services (whether for breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, and whether for economic loss, bodily injury, or other damage):
- Is completely excluded insofar as it relates to responsibility for indirect, special, and consequential damages, as well as damages (whether direct or indirect) representing a loss of income, profit, or goodwill.
- b) Is limited to the entire amount paid to the Service Provider under these terms as of the date the first occurrence giving rise to the applicable obligation occurred.
- To the greatest extent allowed by applicable law, any explicit or implicit representations and guarantees (whether related to fitness or quality for purpose, performance or otherwise) notspecifically mentioned in these conditions are expressly omitted.
- Where any law (including the ACL Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) implies a condition, warranty, or guarantee that cannot be lawfully excluded, the Service Provider’s liability for breach of that non-excludable condition, warranty, or guarantee will, at the Service Provider’s option, be limited to:
(i) In the case of goods, replacement, provision of comparable products, or repair; and
(ii) In the event of services, the resupply of the services or the payment of the cost of resupply
These terms are governed by Australian law, namely the laws of Brisbane, Queensland.
In relation to any actions arising out of or in connection with these conditions, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, including courts of appeal from there. Each party irrevocably waives any objection to the venue of any legal procedure on the grounds that it was brought in an inconvenient forum.
Nothing in these conditions establishes a relationship of agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment between the Client and the Service Provider or any of their respective employees, agents, or contractors.
Neither party, nor any person acting on its behalf, may represent itself as having the authority to contract or receive payment in the name of or on behalf of the other party.
Withoutthe prior permission of the other party, a party may not assign, lure, or otherwise transfer any of itsrights or duties under these conditions(such consent not to be unreasonably withheld).
No party to these conditions may rely on another party’s words or behavior as a waiver of any right unless the waiver is in written and signed by the party giving the waiver.
Prior to initiating any actions, the parties shall, without delay and in good faith, try to settle any disagreement arising out of or in connection with these terms or the Services.
On the off chance that both parties (You and Us) fail to resolve a dispute within 30 days, the parties will attempt to settle any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms, including its existence, validity, or termination, through mediation administered by the Australian Disputes Centre (ADC)
before resorting to arbitration or litigation.
The mediation must be carried out in accordance with the ADC Guidelines for Commercial Mediation in effect at the time the case is submitted to ADC Guidelines.
The Guidelines’ terms are thus considered to be included into these terms.
Stated terms, along with the terms stated in any quotation for the Services supplied by the Service Provider, constitute the parties’ complete agreement and supersede any previous discussion, conduct, arrangement, understanding, or agreement, explicit or implied, in respect to the Services.